Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My First Blog Award

A huge thank you to my Critique Partner, Abby Minard at Above Water for giving me my first blog award. She may think the blog award is girly but it is the thought that counts! I will happily put it on my blog.



Now the rule is that you have this blog award on to 5 others, and here are the five I have chosen.

First, I want to give this to back to Abby! So definitely check her blog out.
Second, I want to give it to my wife Sarah at GreenBeanTeenQueen she has an awesome blog and I do not say that just because she is my wife.
Third, to my brother who is blogging about his life and faith. You can find him at God, Love, Life, Joy.
Fourth, to my good friends The Lundgrens who blog about the struggles and triumphs that their family has had due to the difficulties that face their twin sons who were born two and a half months early. You can find them at Life With The Lundgrens.
Fifth, goes to Colene Murphy at The Journey. She is an aspiring YA author who has an extremely entertaining and beautiful blog.

2 comments:

  1. My mind has just been blown away! Your wife is the GreenBeanTeenQueen!? That rocks my socks hard!

    Thank you so much for the award and the amazing compliments! You are too kind and totally deserve your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot- a new layout! Very nice :)

    And yes, Sarah totally deserves this award too! Best teen librarian ever!

    ReplyDelete