Thursday, December 16, 2010

Faces in Weird Places

I see faces in the strangest places. Perhaps it is because I am creative. Perhaps it is because I am ADD and my attention span is...about as long as...what was I talking about? Faces right!

Here are two that I have seen recently:

The first one was pretty easy to see. The second is a bit harder, but inspired me so much that I use it as a visual for one type of creature in my fantasy writing.



Did you see it? Here is a closer look.


These are just two examples. Do you ever see faces around anywhere? I would love to hear about your stories

7 comments:

  1. That first one is great!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally do. I see them in carpets and wallpaper patterns or the texture on drywall and in wood grain.

    I saw both of the ones you showed right away. I think it's an instinctive thing to search out faces. Babies recognize human faces very early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love finding faces! Except when they're really creepy and I'm trying to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see - Pinnochio smoking a cigar on #1, right? #2 is just creepy.... :) I totally do this all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I saw the cowardly lion in a wood stain when I was little and a girl sitting on a beach on a stain on our wall when I was like six.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do it too! Sarah'a reminiscing reminded me, in 5th grade the girls bathroom had that wood grain all over the door. It just so happened to look like a naked body. We giggled so hard over that. But I'm with Colene- it's fun when you're not trying to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was on my bed awhile ago and stormed out because of creepy faces on the wall...everyday i see new faces buts more like human or evil faces..sometimes i wonder if its just me or they're really there

    ReplyDelete